Social Media Consultant At The Arbor Company is trying to find a Social media guru to create and oversee social substance for the organization’s 49 senior living networks. the perfect up-and-comer will have something like three years experience managing various online entertainment accounts, an eye fixed for detail and precision, and a solid composing foundation, as this job are weighty on composition and copyediting.
Social Media Consultant At The Arbor Company
Counsel on and execute multi-stage web-based entertainment system for brand new and existing Arbor Company people group.
Consistently speak with the showcasing group, outreach group, and networks to form and arrange social substance. Copyedit people group submitted posts.
Oversee and screen all web-based entertainment content and work with suitable accomplices to ensure The Arbor Company could be a functioning industry pioneer on informal communities.
Make cycles to ensure consistency and nature of content across The Arbor Company’s virtual entertainment accounts with a stress on constant improvement.
Act as primary concern of contact for local area requests and demands with reference to social, and lead incidental social stage preparation phases for brand new workers.
Answer social remarks and messages and online audits in a very convenient and proficient way.
- 3-5 years of involvement coping with an enormous volume of web-based entertainment accounts. Office experience favored yet not needed.
- Solid composing foundation — tests are going to be mentioned.
- Exhaustive information on friendly stages including (yet not restricted to) Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Should be pleased with working in CRM and project the executives stages like HubSpot, Teamwork, and Reputation.com.
- Elevated degree of independence and therefore the capacity to perform various tasks and house some undertakings on the double.
Work Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $4,000.00 – $7,000.00 monthly