Remote Data Entry Clerk for Senior Homecare Services for Weatherford To enter information from paper reports into our database, we are seeking a Data Entry Clerk. The ideal candidate will be PC proficient, a fast typist and meticulous in their work. You will report to a senior information colleague, such as a manager.
Data classification standards must be understood. The company will rely on you to provide accurate and current information so that electronic data sets can be properly opened.
Responsibilities of Remote Data Entry Clerk
The remote data entry clerk for Senior HomeCare Services Weatherford responsibility listed below:
- Enter data received directly from clients.
- Create accounting sheets with numerous figures without batching.
- Verify the information in the source archive.
- Update already available data.
- Retrieve data from specified databases or electronic records.
- To ensure the security of your data, perform standard reinforcement.
- To ensure it doesn’t get lost, add organized and coordinated desk data entry.
Data Entry Clerk Authority
- Demonstrating intuition as a categorization agent for data.
- The touch knowledge framework highlights the ability to write quickly using type.
- Excellent skills with spreadsheet and word processing programs (MS Office Word, Excel, etc.).
- Basic concepts of data sets.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills as well as customer service skills.
- Amazing emotional loving attention.
- Secondary education or equivalent.
Work Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Changes
- Dental safety
- Adaptive planning
- Medical insurance
- Protection from disaster
- Organize your time.
- Retirement program for immigrants
- eye protection
Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Information Entry Specialists: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote