Family Visitation Act USA B2 Visa, Senators Rand Paul (R-KY) and Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) introduced the Brief Family Visit Act on May 13, 2021, which might create a brand new category of B-3 nonimmigrants that might allow U.S. citizens and permanent residents to request temporary visits from their family members. additionally to Rep. Peters, who represents California’s 52nd congressional district, Reps. Salazar, Bice and Himes introduced the bill within the House of Representatives (D-CT-04).
What is a B2 Visa?
Family members within U.S. citizens and permanent residents can currently only apply for B2 visas to go to relatives within us. As it stands, there’s no easy way for families who are separated by distance to temporarily reconnect for special occasions sort as a wedding or birthday to travel together. to permit family members in the U.S. citizens and permanent residents living in countries not covered by the Visa Waiver Program to go to u. s. for up to 90 days, the Temporary Family Visit Act are going to be enacted.
What are the requirements?
In accordance with the Temporary Family Visitation Act, you need to follow the subsequent points:
- Each petitioner makes an affidavit of financial support, which is included in the document.
- Each candidate must purchase one trip medical insurance policy for the duration of the trip.
In addition to discouraging visa overstays by preventing a petitioner from using the Temporary Family Visit Act if they previously sponsored a relative who overstayed their 90-day period of authorized admission, this requirement will provide financial security to u. s. government.
People and organizations are on board with this bill for B2 Visa:
- Libre Initiative
- Muslims for America
- Sikhs for America
- United Macedonia Diaspora
- Chabad of the Bluegrass
- Frontiers of Freedom
- Hindu American Foundation
- Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh USA
- Iranian American Bar Association
- Pars Equality Center
- SEWA International
- U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- LA Business Council, Naples Visitor’s Bureau
- Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA)
- Asian Business Association of San Diego
- Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce
- Lodging & Hospitality Association of Volusia County
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce