Discord community manager At Rarible, claims that Rarible.com, with $280 million in revenue and 5 million monthly visitor transactions, is a significant local area-driven multi-chain NFT commercial center. As our local artists, moderators, and authorities grow at the speed of sunlight, we’re looking for an Area Manager to take over Discord, one of Rarible.com is most active social channels!
Duty of Discord community manager At Rarible
- Collaborate with key correspondence levels of rare people groups to develop and implement Discord strategies with support from advertising and exchange departments.
- Channel controls are arranged and screened; Arbitrators are instructed and supervised.
- Collaborates with regional organizations to effectively utilize the network across multiple blockchains connected to Rariable, Tejos, Flow and other blockchains.
- Try hosting live events on Discord with neighboring startups every week
- A state-of-the-art system with web3 native and premium on Bitcoin and NFT marketplaces.
- On Discord, a b2c tech product board features regional history.
- NFT is passionate about space and contributes to the development of nearby places.
- Exceptional writing and relational English skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines and collaborate in extremely busy and unusual environments.
What will they offer
- Working for a global rocketship with the fastest growth.
- The opportunities for NFTs with Web3’s ultimate fate feature are significant.
- The team that considers the issues and often manages the issues.
- Flexible hours.
- Full time paid leave.
- Migration packages are available first.
- Support for programming and equipment.
- Applicant package including base salary, 401(k), health and dental benefits and additional tokens.