Content Manager For print, digital and social media platforms, Simon & Schuster is the world’s most sophisticated, broad-interest distributor. Its mission is to provide readers with the most convenient and reliable life in fiction. Many of the world’s most famous and respected authors, as well as the most prestigious academics of Distinction and Grants Champ, are included in the author recognition program.
It is proud to distribute the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories and is home to several notable imprints and divisions, including Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon. and Schuster Children’s Publishing, and Simon & Schuster Audio.
Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing’s Digital Promotions Office is seeking a Content Director to oversee the development of cutting-edge content and social tools and manage social media campaigns for children across all markets and age ranges. The Director of Digital and Social Marketing is responsible for this role.
The ideal candidate for this position will be highly organized, creative, alert, proactive and open-minded. They will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and have prior experience working with companies to develop advanced/social content and social campaigns. Our ideal applicant will be a team player with outstanding communication, critical thinking and board skills.
Content Manager Responsibility At Simon and Schuster
- As per the digital showcasing strategy, in collaboration with the channel administrators and aiming to improve the resources for the advancement of titles and objectives in the society.
- Implementing social marketing strategies, optimizing them and reporting on them.
- Establish and maintain regular creation schedules and monitor asset production progress.
- Control of creative assets to permit any or all contributors to publication, computerized dissemination, and exhibition.
- Work with a digital advertising group in a traditional creative meeting.
- Referencing, retrieving and assigning internal papers and cover art to sophisticated ad groups.
- Exploring and envisioning new, positive trends in adolescence, adulthood, and youth; and social media.
Apply only if you have the following requirements
- Minimum 4-5 years active in book promotion or similar industry.
- Experience in content creation for digital and social channels among project executives.
- Knowledge of social media promotion techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent authority and ability to multitask in a fast-paced workplace.
- Amazingly hardworking
- Enthusiasm and understanding of social networking.
- Save your energy for reading and skimming, especially YA and MG literature.
- Ability to illustrate creatively and collaboratively, be truly knowledgeable and adhere to deadlines.
Decision making power
- Must also have HTML, InDesign and Photoshop skills.
- Effects of photography.
- Manager of Uniformed Open Doors (EOE) with disabilities or exams.
At Paramount website, we matter both on-screen and off-screen. Opening doors, access, resources and rewards must be available to all for the programs and films we produce to promote employee benefits/projects and social impact. Such open-door working conditions can be a formal policy for community and minority employers.